Your web site may be promoted on
the Virtual Agent Network,
which receives highly targeted visitors
and millions of hits each month.
Click here for details.
sign up online or call us toll free at
1 866 960 4730 (8:30 AM - 6:00 PM EST.)
Search Engine Optimization SEO
(SEO) is the process of making web pages/sites search engine friendly resulting in improved search engine visibility and incremental traffic.
Your web site will undergo several optimization procedures to significantly increase your ranking for five of your most important search terms in all of the major engines.
- Ranking Report - an initial ranking report to find out where your site ranks today on top search engines.
- Up to 50 keywords will be researched -- is your target market really searching for the words that you think that they are?
- 5 search terms that actually show high marketing potential will be chosen to incorporate into your site optimization and marketing project.
- Search Engine Friendly Web Design Analysis
Certain web design practices could actually harm the high search engine ranking potential of your web site. If any of these issues exist in your web site, we will inform you, make recommendations and make possible changes at your discretion.
Crawler Accessibility Conformity
We make sure that your web site conforms with search engine friendly guidelines to ensure that optimized pages are crawled, spidered and indexed.
- Professionally Optimized Titles & Descriptions
Meta Tag Optimization of page titles, meta tags, alt text, comment tags - up to 5 pages. Search engine submission of one URL
- Search Engine Ready HTML Coding
The HTML of your web pages must be properly coded to ensure high search engine positioning potential.
- GOOGLE YAHOO MSN SiteMaps generation.
Your web site will be submitted to the major search engines.
- Monthly Search Engine Ranking Monitoring and Reporting. Your search engine positions will be monitored and reported to you on a monthly basis.
- Visibility Report - report shows how many web pages from a web site are published by the leading search engines along with how many links from other sites are pointing at the home page of your site.
- Engine Report - report shows the current rank, previous rank and change in a keyword's position categorized by search engine.
- Keyword Report - report displays the current rank, previous rank and change in a keyword's position categorized by keyword for each selected search engine.
- Listings Report - report shows the position of each keyword found, along with the actual listing text displayed in the search engine results page.
- Detail Report - report displays the search engine listings for a keyword by search engine providing visibility into your position relative to the competition.
- Trend Report - report shows changes in keyword position over time.
- Competitive Report - report displays keyword positions in relation to competing web sites.
- URL/Keyword Report - report shows the position of each keyword for each keyword by URL for each search engine.